Thursday, October 20, 2011

Exercise

I exercised eight minutes yesterday and ten minutes today.  I held the little hand weights in various positions and kept moving my feet.  Nobody could consider it "jogging," but I was moving and it was hard to breathe.  The health coach seems to think I need to exercise so that my heart beats faster.  I pointed out that I try hard to avoid anything like that.  But I am trying...for two days now.  I worked up to 15 minutes of jogging on my little trampoline several years ago...and then quit.  I have a problem with maintenance.
I thought about using the WII but I was listening to Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. 
OK.  That is one of the obnoxious things on today's list.  Two more to go...paint, change my summer sheets for winter.  I decided to to the hardest thing first.  Exercise for ten minutes...how funny is that...that's the most difficult thing I intend to do today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment