Thursday, February 27, 2014

Funny Guy

I've been using an audio deep sleep with medical hypnosis tape to help myself get to sleep.  I use a soft headband with speakers when I'm trying to go to sleep with this audio book.  I have been doing pretty well with it but last night my husband decided to fix my hair. It was totally dark and I have no idea what his goal was, but by the time he'd finished arranging my hair, the speakers were not in the right place and I was trying hard not to laugh.  Trying not to laugh only made it worse.  Then he wanted to know if I was listening to a funny tape.  He didn't understand that him trying to arrange my hair in the dark struck me as funny which made it even funnier.  It's really hard to get back in the mood to sleep when giggling off and on. It's the first time I heard the whole tape and started it back over.

No comments:

Post a Comment