Saturday, February 14, 2015

Loud Music

We haven't had loud music for a while now. At first cars passing by had their radios on loud. Then they cut the radio down before they got here and turned it back up after they'd passed. I thought that was really nice.
But tonight the music was really loud so I went outside to see because it wasn't just music that was loud. It turned out that it was an Amish buggy with music that was really loud. I was laughing about it and said it wasn't religious music. Larry asked if it was country music. But no, it was rock pouring out of the black buggy! I wonder where the kid is stashing his radio. We've also gotten fast food litter from an Amish buggy. I wonder if it's a kid about to take his year's walk about...or whatever they call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment