Thursday, July 28, 2016

Lazy, Busy, Disabled

I was talking to a friend who said she needed to take a laundry basket around to put things where they go. I told her that if she tucked a few plastic shopping bags in a pocket, she could gather up things according to where they went and put them beside the door closest to their destination. Then when she was finished with whatever had taken her to that room in the first place, she could take the bag to the correct room and either put the things away or put the bag in the right room and continue on her way. That way she would have both hands free and she would not have a big build up of things that were out of place. She has steep stairs to the basement, so she could hold on to the hand rails, too.
That hint was from my busy days. I tended to spend just minutes at a time cleaning at a dead run. If I didn't run back and forth, it saved time.

No comments:

Post a Comment