Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thursdays

Thursdays are frequently busy for me. I feel energetic because I volunteered Tuesday and Wednesday so I get up ready to go on Thursday. I cooked for the refrigerator today and cleaned some. Poppers, sesame seed chicken with bacon, jello with sour cream, bacon, onion, pepper, and eggs for five days. I like the copper skillet I'm currently using. The thing I hate most about scrambled eggs is cleaning the skillet. I've used nonstick skillets which didn't work well for long (and I don't know how long the copper skillet will stay nonstick, but so far, so good), and black iron. I figured as long as the nonstick wasn't working anyway, I might as well use black iron and not use that one for cornbread.
We are supposed to have ice and snow. Sometimes it's a long time before we can get out of our driveway when we have ice under the snow. But it's in the low sixties, so even if we have ice and snow, I don't see how it can stick to warm ground. But it is supposed to get really cold again, so maybe. Anyway, we should be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment