Monday, October 8, 2018

Mean Girls

The ACLU has come out saying they believe women with no evidence. One year I had a sixth grade class at an annex. There were three classes at the annex, two sixth grades and a fifth grade class. One day the fifth grade teacher came into the staff room and said the next time my boy argued with him, he was going to have him suspended. He ranted about my student running over his student. I went to my class, shut the door, and asked what happened. He said they were playing soccer and the little girl skipped rope right in front of him. Then her teacher wouldn’t let him explain. I said I was going to pretend to be Mr. Blank. He should listen to all the questions I was going to yell at him and answer yes sir or no sir politely. I said the little girl had set him up and would do it again but if he could keep his cool, eventually Mr. Blank would ask then why did you run over her? Well, it did happen again and my student did as I’d said. Mr. Blank came into the staff room laughing. He said my boy got him. My student was happy that he got to have his say and didn’t get in trouble. That little girl was willing to get trampled just to get my kid in trouble. She was small and her mother dressed her cute. It didn’t make her a good person. A guy is easier to fool than a woman. That isn’t the only time I’ve seen entitled mean girls bully others. It’s one reason school is so hard for some kids. Those mean girls sometimes grow up using the same strategies as adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment