Thursday, May 5, 2016

Adult Coloring Book Page

I was at the hospital and saw a thing about stress relief on their internal monitor. They said the coloring books were good for stress relief and coloring with others was even more beneficial because of the social factor. I think other people typically contribute to my stress as I try to be reasonably nice. It's evidently not something that comes naturally to me.  The upper left corner has a small red glass vase with a red peony in it. Larry specifically wanted that vase for that peony. He had me find it for him. I think this is the first time he has ever brought a flower into the house from the yard. Yea, him. I bring flowers inside once in a while but they turn dead soon and sit on the table looking pathetic for a while and then I have to dispose of them and wash the vase. I don't frequently replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment