Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pretty Good Day

We went to Jackson today. I needed a cover for my new Kindle. I didn't want to buy one without seeing it because I was worried about the opening for the camera. They only had one style, so that was an easy choice. I'd been carrying it around in a dish towel...classy.
Then we had the unlimited soup, salad, and bread sticks at Olive Garden and I got the Italian donuts with chocolate dipping sauce to go to have with our afternoon coffee. 
Larry stopped at a toy store and put something on lay away. While he was in there, I went next door to the bakery. I didn't get anything because I'd already gotten donuts, but the smell was glorious. 
The humidity was low, the temperature in the low 80's so I fertilized my flower boxes and baskets in comfort and weeded a little. I hope I can remember not to start another flower bed. Weeding is always on my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment