Monday, September 18, 2017

Doctor's Visit

Today I went to the doctor because it's a month since my cataract surgery. I got a prescription for new glasses. I had intended to eat breakfast at a diner after that and then go to pick out new glasses. But my eyes have been burning and the doctor said the antihistamine I'm taking adds to the dry eye problem I'm having. The doctor also told me to start back on one of the drops because I'm showing inflammation cells in both eyes. So instead of going to a diner and having a nice breakfast and then picking out new glasses, we came back home so I could dig through the garbage. I'd tossed the drops and put them in the outside garbage container which is picked up on Mondays. We got home in time to find the drops (expensive!) and retie the little plastic bag for the garbage pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment