Friday, September 22, 2017

Hypochondria

Today I picked out glasses. It will be a couple of weeks before they come, but at least I'm that far along. A couple of days ago the back side of my head started hurting. I thought maybe I should go to a chiropractor or a neurologist. In case it was an aneurism, I told my husband I love him and not to be too upset if I died. Then I managed to get an immediate appointment with a chiropractor. He said it is apparently the trigeminal nerve and thumped me in the head with an odd syringe-like thing. He said to come back Monday and we'll evaluate the treatment. I apologized for being a hypochondriac and he said it's better to take care of small things then letting something serious progress. He was very nice and so far the pain is gone and I'm not holding an ice bag on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment