Tuesday, September 25, 2018

TV

Mostly television annoys me. I don’t like talking heads or political stuff. I like stuff that’s funny with explosions. I want entertainment not serious stuff. My life has serious parts that I can’t avoid. So I don’t see why I would subject myself to more. I liked the Lethal Weapon movies. I liked the television series for a while but when it stopped being funny, I stopped watching it. Tonight it started back with a new main character. It was funny with explosions. It has the potential of turning dark, so I’m reserving judgment. If an actor is overtly political in his onscreen or offscreen persona, it turns me against the entertainment portion of his work. Entertainers don’t get to influence my thoughts in opposition to my life experiences and education. It annoys me when they try.

No comments:

Post a Comment