Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Another Reality

I've always loved to read. The last few years I've liked audio books, too. Audible had a sale on books recently. Some of the authors are familiar to me and I thought how lucky people were who would take advantage of the sale to become acquainted with these authors. Then I thought maybe I could find new favorite authors. One was about time travel so I got it. It was well done, but the setting and characters were not comfortable for hours of listening.
Now I'm listening to Lev Grossman's The Magician. I don't know if I'm going to like it enough to get the whole series or not. I liked how it started out, but it has started to lose interest for me.
I got the first of the Sue Grafton alphabet series. It was pretty good...I'll probably get at least one more in the series. So the idea of trying different authors on sale has been reasonably good.

No comments:

Post a Comment