Friday, March 30, 2018

Good Day

I got my Verizon bill. Last month the phone rep told me I would have to pay $47 for a $20 plan. So I went to the local store and they said that was incorrect. So I kept the phone service. When my bill came it was for the wrong amount. I went back to the store and they said it was wrong. So I said cut off the service. She said the manager wasn’t there and she couldn’t do it. I would have to call Verizon. I called Verizon and said I wanted my service stopped. She asked why and I went through the whole mess again. She said I would get a three month refund of the overpayment and the future bills would be the correct amount. Then the handyman came and fixed several things on my list. The lawnmower repair service brought the lawnmower back. EJ came to pick up my car to replace the muffler. So all in all it was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment