Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Well, I decorated inside with my precious stuff. But my Japanese maple outside gets the plastic eggs. We have a chance of vicious winds without notice, so even though I could decorate enough real eggs to put on an outside tree, I'm pretty sure I'd end up with the strings on the tree and a pile of egg shells on the ground.
I wasn't going to put these out, but Larry didn't want me to give them away. There are a couple of toddler foster children nearby. I thought they would enjoy putting them on and taking them off. But Larry likes decorating outside.  Well, he likes it when I decorate outside.
The ham is in the oven, sweet potatoes are ready to put in, turnip greens are cooking (and smelling great), and I have Dreamfields macaroni sitting on the counter to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment