Thursday, December 31, 2015

People in my Head

Some readers establish themselves so firmly to an audio book that when I hear the same reader on a different book, it seems as if the same characters and plot should be there. I really like the Outlander series, both in book and audio format. My husband is watching the television series and wants me to watch it, too. I don't want those people and voices in my head when I'm reading the books. I really like the reader of the audio books and if there were a button to push so I could hear all of my audio books in her voice, I'd click the button.
I'm currently listening to American Assassin. The reader is the same guy who read 1632, Ring of Fire. There is no similarity between the books, but the voice keeps me expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment