Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Volunteer Mixup

I called one of our new volunteers to find out how close she is to completing requirements so she can start. She said she is waiting for the nurse to call to tell her when to come for her second tb test. I went to find the nurse to ask for a time projection. She said they have completed their first TB test and can begin serving this Friday (the day they chose) and she will hunt them down while they were there. So I called the volunteers and told them they can start this Friday and will get the second TB test then. I hope the new smocks are in by then. They should be. I'll come in to help them through their first day. Then I went to admin and asked about the third volunteer. Her background check is complete and just has to do the physical and orientation. We should have every day covered soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment