Friday, July 17, 2015

Lab Results

We had our consultation about our lab results today. We were both good. Larry had the best A1c he has had since he's been going to this doctor...several years. His was 5.9 and mine was 6.0. Our cholesterol numbers were good. He had improvement in a couple of other numbers that we hadn't realized weren't good.
That was a big relief. My glucose monitor has been acting up. For example it said my blood sugar was 13 this morning. So I didn't have any idea how my numbers would be.
Bayer sent me a new one but the doctor had to write a prescription so I could get the strips that go with this new one. I was glad that the insurance covered them. When I saw the person at the pharmacy for my consult, she asked if I had any questions. I asked if I am supposed to do anything differently. She said it works the same. I said they sent me some testing solution. She said to read the directions. That was simple enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment