Sunday, November 26, 2017

Decorating

I wanted to put out my ceramic Christmas village so I was taking the skull to the storage area. Larry saw what I was doing and objected strenuously. I asked if he was sure he wanted the Halloween skull to stay in the living room for Christmas. He said he did. Well, I didn't want my Christmas village with the skull, so I took the pictures and knick-knacks off the two shelves on that wall. I relocated the stuff into the guest room and put my ceramic village out. It looks great there. I'm not sure why Larry wants the skull out, but there it sits, right next to the St. Nicolaus we bought when we were in Germany. Larry said he couldn't put out the bells because I'd put pansies in baskets where he usually puts the bells. So I waited until he was off doing something and put the bells on the same brackets but above the pansies. The red bells and purple pansies look great together. Even Larry likes it.
We've been eating leftovers from Thanksgiving, but tomorrow we are going to have slaw, pinto beans, and cornbread. I love beans and cornbread:)

No comments:

Post a Comment