Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Friends and Family

It turns out a friend doesn't agree with me politically. We've been friends for years and honestly, she's not the first friend or relative to disagree with me. After a discussion, she said, she agrees right now but doesn't think our choices right now are what they should be. I kind of agree with her, but pointed out that the choices we have are the choices we have and she shouldn't decide not to vote just because nobody is what she wants. After a bit where she said I'm an elitist, she felt bad about saying it to me. I was pretty stunned that she thought that. She asked if I was mad at her and I said of course I am. I prefer everybody to agree with me. Then I said I wasn't angry, we just have to agree to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment