Wednesday, November 15, 2017

It Wasn't You!

I had a small order from a snack vendor so a nice person who isn't a volunteer offered to pick it up for us to save the $5 delivery fee. When she got there, one of the employees told her we were two months in arrears on our payment and we wouldn't be able to use their services if we didn't pay promptly. She indignantly told me that, and another person who relayed the message to me. So I called our treasurer and she told me the last two invoice numbers with dates and the check numbers with dates. I called the snack vendor and asked to speak to the billing department. There was some confusion in the background about a billing department, but finally somebody got to the phone. I introduced myself and she immediately said, "It wasn't you. We got the check yesterday and it was another gift shop. I'm sorry!" That's all well and good, but she was pretty rude to a person who was just helping us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment