Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Lucifer

After television shows we watch together, Larry usually says, "That was a good one." I usually agree. We don't watch many shows together, but we watch a few. After last night's Lucifer, Larry said, "I don't know if that was a good one or not." I said I thought it was good. He wanted to know why. I said that Lucifer said he didn't actually punish humans, they did it to themselves by reliving parts of their lives where they had screwed up. Then the bad guy died. As he died, he said he had redeemed himself by setting up another bad guy to be taken by the police. Then it showed the bad buy starting back at the beginning of the episode...he was in hell, reliving his mistakes. Larry decided maybe it was a good episode, just not the stand up and cheer kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment