Monday, December 18, 2017

Sale

We went to Hobby Lobby to look at their Christmas stuff on sale. Everything was 66% off:) They didn't have a green pencil tree. They had white, gold, and silver. I had decided not to get one because I don't like how Larry is decorating. When I told him I'd changed my mind because he doesn't seem interested, he said it was fun when the kids were at home. I told him I thought we should still have a life even though there are no kids in the house. He said we have one, it's just different. But he's interested in decorating outside. I'm glad for lights, but that's about it for outside for me.

1 comment:

  1. Kit's like that. I try and do the house up for Christmas and get into the spirit of it. I like it. I think it's fun. I think it's festive. I enjoy how things look and all I get from him is, "It's fun when you're a kid, but it's just stressful as an adult." And I'm like, well, stop stressing over it then. You're doing THAT to yourself. So, when he's not home, I decorate. When he's home I decorate because I like it and screw him lol. Not in Memphis though, didn't take the decorations down when we moved lol. Kept thinking I'd make a trip back and forth with a load of boxes but didn't. So, I get ya. I don't know why people think "I'm old now and therefor can't enjoy things," but there are people out there who feel like that and I feel kind of sorry for them.

    ReplyDelete