Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decisions

Some decisions are not very important ones, but still have to be made.  Throwing things away is an example of an annoying decision.  The season is changing so at this point I would normally change out my clothing from hot weather to cool weather.  But this year it is even worse because typically I am looking for casual clothes for cool weather as well as work clothes.  But I've retired and really only need a couple of nice outfits just in case.  So what do I do about the nice things I have been using but don't really expect to need?  Well, if they are huge, I can toss them.  If they are stained, stretched, whatever, I can toss them.  I still need to decide what to do with stuff.  I went through four sterilite tubs today.  One was easy.  It didn't have my stuff in it.  However, I'm making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment