Friday, December 27, 2013

Hard to Catch

A neighbor stopped by today and I saw him walking up the hill from the shop, going onto the back porch.  I went out of the art room and called out to him.
He said it was the fifth time he'd come by and couldn't find us.  He thought we were dead in the house and was considering getting his key and looking for us, afraid of what he'd find.
I felt bad that he'd looked for us and worried.  I told him stopping in the driveway and blowing his horn was a good idea because we might hear it from other buildings.
I try to remember to carry a phone with me when I go to the art room.  Sometimes I manage to remember everything.  I've been using a little basket so only one trip will get everything there and leave a hand free to carry my coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not dead in the house.
    If you try and call I'm not ignoring your calls.
    If I don't call it's not me not calling because I'm dead in the house. It's because my phone is dead and I'm not sure about replacing it or what I want to replace it with. My contract is up and I don't know if I'm going back to US Cellular or not.

    ReplyDelete