Thursday, March 6, 2014

Electric Heater

I wanted another electric heater but couldn't find one.  I'm worried about running out of propane so I wanted a little electric heater to use if we ran out of propane. But I couldn't find one; Lowe's and WalMart were both out and then we couldn't drive anywhere.  So I ordered one from Amazon and it was delivered today.
 It is quiet and puts out a pretty good amount of heat.  Larry thinks it would be best under a desk, but I think it is pretty perfect as a backup heater for my greenhouse.
I put twenty carved eggs in the mail today and these are almost finished . I've discovered I can write with the Dremel. But with the weather awful, I've spent a lot of time carving the eggs.  My back is pretty unhappy with this prolonged activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment