Sunday, December 21, 2014

What Happened to Fox?

I don't care for any of the news channels as they seem to me to be expressions of whatever opinions they have. Even if something is a fact, which facts they present constitute opinions. I don't have confidence in the media...any of it.
But. Is Fox's disappearance an example of censorship? If they think taking Fox off the air will turn conservatives into liberals, I don't think that will work.
I am concerned with the direction our media appears to be taking. Where is the choice for viewers? The choice for me is pretty simple. I read.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing so nefarious, it sounds like in the contract negotiations with Dish someone was altering a rate or price after the fact so dish said, fine, no deal if you're going to mess with the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read what each side claimed. Dish said it was about rates. Fox's vp just said to use a different carrier. I wasn't carried away with that as I don't really like the carrier to have a say-so in choice. But I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete