Friday, April 24, 2015

Shopping Success

Sometimes I go shopping and come home with nothing. But today all of the places I had on my list had what was ON my list...some of it at clearance prices:)
I had Starbucks gift cards and got a new travel mug, a venti latte breve, and two pounds of espresso coffee beans.
At Gander Mountain, I bought two pairs of shoes at Clearance prices...a Merrel and a Teva.
At Four Seasons, I bought dichondra silver falls, three delphiniums, and three lupines. I'd looked for those before and hadn't found them. I wanted 30 dichondra silver falls (a ground cover that is fantastic in flower boxes and baskets). The clerk counted out thirty. He put the trays down while we were getting the delphiniums and lupines. I paid for all of it, but when I got home, I only had 28 dichondra. I saw another customer looking at them and she must have thought they were on display for sale. I called them and they deducted the price of two from my charge card.
All in all, it was a successful day.
It's easier to shop if I don't have a clue what I want. Then, anything will do. But I really don't do that, so shopping is sometimes frustrating.
Not today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment