Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Saw It on TV

One of those food shows was on television cooking a hamburger with peppers and onions.  It looked good so I decided a hamburger steak loaded with peppers and onions would be good.  So I did that and nuked a box of frozen chopped broccoli and sliced a tomato from the garden.
My husband said it was really good and next time I should mash it flatter.  I said next time I might use our cast iron griddle instead of the square cast iron skillet, but I didn't plan on mashing it.  
When somebody else cooks, it is really better to stop with, "It's really good."
The peppers were from my tiburon peppers I grow for poppers.  They are almost hot.
I really like them halved, filled with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, wrapped with bacon, and sprinkled with shredded cheddar.  Then baked until the bacon is done on a foil-covered cookie sheet finished off that low-carb snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment