Monday, January 20, 2014

Making a List

I use index cards to make a list of things I want to work on.  I was putting it on my Kindle, but I have a really good supply of index cards and decided that I like thinking about what I want to accomplish while I'm drinking my coffee first thing in the morning.
I put things on it that I intend to work on,...not finish necessarily.  
If it isn't finished, I just continue it on the index card I start the next day.  I don't have to keep up with a book or notebook.
I've been cleaning lately.  Those papers that need to be shredded or burned can go in my tire stacks to help fill them up as well as retain moisture.  I've been saving some of those papers, neatly filed, since 1995.  
I think I will be able to repurpose at least one filing cabinet and maybe one of those cubby things.
Or the cubby thing might be a candidate for the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment