Friday, January 3, 2014

Three Days Later

The weather service was predicting temperatures in the single digits and our propane tank was pretty low.  We called and they said we were on the list and he would be there the next day.  Three days later we were still waiting and I had started to wonder if we ran out of propane what would we do.
I've thought about being without power and decided with the generator we should be all right.  I hadn't thought about being without propane.  I finally decided we have two electric heaters and we could cook on the camp stove if necessary.  But yesterday afternoon they finally delivered it. I think if somebody says they are coming on a particular day, it shouldn't be three days later.  Somebody had to be at home all that time.  We were using more gas because it has been colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment