Friday, August 15, 2014

Shopping Today

My friend and I went to Jackson today. Macy's had a bunch of people giving out slips of paper with scents applied to them. I was waiting for my friend to get a facial at one of the cosmetic counters. I was trying to walk a bit without losing which cosmetic counter she occupied. This put me in the position of saying, "No, thank you. I don't want the scent. It will make my hand smell if I touch it." Then I decided that sounded rude and added, "I'm allergic to almost all scents." Two stores we went in were so strongly scented with fragrances that both of us objected to staying. I like Bath and Body Works, but getting through all the strong, stray smells meant finding one I like among the overpowering scents was impossible. I used to have trouble with Bed, Bath and Beyond but they moved their candles away from the front.














No comments:

Post a Comment