Monday, October 27, 2014

Don't Upset Them

I have a lot of orange ladybugs. I had more yesterday, but a lot today. I read about them because I don't like them sitting on me, pinching me, crawling around in my house, whatever. The thing I read said they are looking for a place to hibernate. They put out a smell to attract others when they think they have a good place. They will live in the walls. The thing I read said they don't hurt anything, but I don't like them anyway.
The article said not to upset them as that causes them to release that smell along with blood. It also said that since they don't harm anything, just set them free away from the house.
I've been vacuuming them up. I hope they aren't upset by that. But I'm not releasing them. I think they would come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment