Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas and have accumulated a lot of decorations over the years.  I've made a lot of them, but not all.  We lived in a small space for the first ten years that we were in Tennessee.  Then we built and moved into our house two years ago.  The first year, I didn't decorate much because we moved Dec. 18, the first day of our Christmas holidays.  Last year I didn't decorate much because I was just too tired.  This year I am planning to decorate all I want to because I've retired and if I get tired, I can just rest for a while.  I've made two trips in the gator to the basement, one trip walking and carrying from the shed, and there's still stuff out there.  This much stuff necessitates a major cleaning spree.  I don't hate cleaning when I am decorating.  Ho Ho Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment