Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Spring in my Step

My new sandals are wonderful.  They are comfortable and perform as advertised...they rinse off easily and dry quickly.  In addition to that, however, they have a sole that is springy.  It feels delightful.  It is possible that I will investigate a pair for winter that doesn't have the openings all around.  I realize that is what makes this a sandal and is desirable for most of the year...but I may have a brief period of time when a closed shoe might be an advantage...but still one that rinses off easily and dries quickly.  I have comfortable closed-in sport shoes but I don't want mud on them!  I know, dress-up tennis shoes sound dumb, but I keep a pair that looks unstained by red mud. Mud is not a problem with these jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment