Monday, July 30, 2012

That Wasn't Fun

I got a phone message Friday evening saying I have an appointment with blah at blah at 8:30 Monday morning.  Larry listened to the message and deleted it.  He relayed the information but I didn't recognize the doctor or clinic.  So this morning I went to my clinic at 8:00 and said, "I have an appointment at 8:30 today.  Would you please try to find out who and where for me?"
That worked.  But I hate starting out with stupid stories.
On the upside, when I am at a doctor's office at 8, I just plan to eat breakfast after the appointment.  I set my clock for five so I had time to hang out with my coffee, but I am not happy about eating breakfast.
I went to a local place and had one scrambled egg, two sausage patties, one strawberry, half a slice of orange, and part of a sliver of cantaloupe. It was delicious and on my diet.  The diner brought the little saucer of fruit when she brought my water...it wasn't ordered.  Lots of places give freebies, but they aren't usually on my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment