Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easy Lunch

Today I tried Bertolli mushroom alfredo on dreamfields penne pasta.  I liked it and so did Larry.  He thought it would have been better with pepper rings but I thought it was good like it was, and so did he.  It took about 13 minutes to prepare because the pasta took 12 minutes and it took about a minute to dump the alfredo sauce into the pot after I'd drained the water from the pasta and stir it around until it was warm.
I hadn't tried the sauce before but the brand is the olive oil we prefer so I had high hopes for it. 
It is a dreary, gray day.  The lunch was a nice one.
It has been in the 70s for the last couple of days, but today it is in the 50s with an occasional light sprinkle of rain.  So a quick, warm lunch was welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment