Sunday, June 30, 2013

Second Day Post-Op

I guess this is the second day post-op.  By the end of the day yesterday I was very tired and wondering if I had somehow managed to hurt myself.  This morning I was pretty sure I was in horrible condition as I tried to unfold myself into a standing position.  But once I had gotten upright and moved a bit, I essayed the dauntingly high inch onto the scales (part of my normal morning routine).  I stared at the scales for a long moment trying to figure out what was different...it was the tens column.  I am down about ten pounds!
Throwing up with crutches isn't easy.  Getting somewhere safe to deposit the bit that is determined to escape is rather a sudden impulse. 
Anyway, my blood sugar was good, my weight is good, and I'm definitely more mobile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment