Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Magazine

I recently discovered Tennessee Gardener. I liked my first permaculture book and the ones I've gotten since. But the first one centered on Australia and Australian plants. So I found great ideas in it, but the plant recommendations were meticulously noted for Australia.
This magazine has references to permaculture and is specific to Tennessee. I looked online and discovered it is available for each state.
So far I'm reading back issues of the magazine from a friend.
I had decided not to subscribe to magazines because they pile up and even if I want to look back for something, it's hard to find. I tried cutting out the articles and filing them, but that wasn't as easy as doing an internet search on whatever I was curious about.
I may have to reconsider and get this magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment