Monday, March 2, 2015

Craft Projects

The brown scarf I'm knitting is coming along. I've painted another wooden tray I'd saved from holding soap or something, I carved my first Easter egg of the year, and painted blue flowers on a wooden ornament I'd already base-coated with a crackle finish.
Tomorrow weather should not prevent me from volunteering. I'll take a wooden tray with three carved eggs on gift shred and three ruffly scarves I've knitted to add to our offerings at the hospital gift shop.
I'm not going to assume anyone will want the brown scarf. I seem to be the only person who likes coffee-colored stuff:) I plan to make it long enough to twist and knit together. It can be my "working outside" scarf. I have lovely, delicate scarves that I really can't stand to use when working outside because I don't want to mess them up. I don't think it will be possible to mess up this brown one. It's already dirt-colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment