Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Took My Kindle Fire

I went shopping with a friend today.  We ate at Pinera's.  They have free wifi.  I tried to download a book on my Kindle.  It wouldn't connect.  I can use wifi at the hospital when I'm volunteering and also at home.  But I had absolutely no luck at Pinera's.  I saw people using their laptops.  The server said just connect with internet explorer.  Well, that wasn't going to happen with my Fire.
When I shop with somebody, I do what I'm going to do and then I sit in the car and read while they do whatever amount of shopping they want.  I'm not in a hurry, I don't mind waiting, I just don't want to shop if I don't need anything because I spend more money if I'm actually in a store.
But I was pretty limited in what I could read today...stuff I had already downloaded and finished or stuff I'd downloaded and didn't want to finish!
Rats!
When I got home, I downloaded a bunch of stuff so that won't happen again soon. My Kindle DX  would have worked better today.  It doesn't fit in my purse as well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment