Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life's Hard When You're Stupid

My purse I was so pleased about finding smelled bad.  So I used saddle soap on it and dumped baking soda in it (a lot).  Today I decided to take that purse.  I sniffed it.  It smelled fine.  So I put a few things I'd need in it and set off.
On my way to meet with some friends, I reached into my purse for my cell phone to let the first friend know I was on my way.  I came up with my cell phone and white stuff around my nails and cell phone.  I looked in my purse and found I hadn't dumped the soda!  My digital camera, wallet, phone, etc., had been nestled in a bed of baking soda.
Yesterday we saw our first humming bird of the season.  Today we've seen four.
We also saw four deer and one fox.
The gel inserts feel really good in my Crocs.  My feet have been thanking me all day.  I'm going to try them in my tennis shoes tomorrow.
It has been in the 80's, but today it is rainy and in the 50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment