Monday, April 2, 2012

My Friends' Clothes Are Going on a Cruise

My friends' clothes are going on a cruise!  Part of them are because I'm not worried about whether they fit or not as long as they aren't too small.  Right size?  Great!  Too large?  OK.  Why would I want to wear clothes that are too large?  Well, the material is soft and the clothes will be comfortable in the heat.
I also made a stack to give away while I was at it.  No, they weren't too small, but there is a very limited number of things I think I will need for two weeks and no seasonal change.
I have also put out my mulch for today and started painting a shelving unit I got at Ikea about 14 years ago.  Since I'm going to put it on the front porch of my art room to hold the gourds, I decided the natural finish wouldn't be adequate protection for the wood.  I painted an identical set that I had at school and it looked good to me.  But at school we had to get everything off the floor at the end of school and put it back together in August.  I had a problem keeping up with the pegs the shelves sat on and had super glued substitutes into the holes.  So when I took it apart the last time, I put it in the hall for whoever wanted it.
If I could figure out why my feet hurt, I would buy some sandals that would address the problem.  I thought maybe it was because of the concrete floor and tile at school, but they still hurt when my walking is on the driveway and yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment