Friday, October 12, 2012

Dinner Was Good!

Richard introduced this method to us.  I usually don't do it because Larry doesn't like steak as much as I do and he cooks a lot.  But he rarely decides he wants steak.
But I bought an entire rib eye and had it cut into steaks and decided to do the salt it down thing.  I'm attaching a link to it because so much meat available around here is grass-fed beef and it just isn't as good as corn fed beef...I don't care how healthy it is.  So here is the link:
http://steamykitchen.com/163-how-to-turn-cheap-choice-steaks-into-gucci-prime-steaks.html
It doesn't look like a link so you may have to copy and paste it into your address place.
Ha.  You think dinner would have something with it besides steak?  Well, I had cabbage with mine.  Larry had cabbage, baked potato, butter, and sour cream...but he had a colonoscopy yesterday. He is going to eat anything he wants until he stops feeling rained on.  Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment