Saturday, December 22, 2012

Catherine Coulter

Catherine Coulter's FBI series is good.  But people who are reading it might miss one of her entertaining series...the bride series.  I don't know if guys will like this series, but to me, it is hysterically funny.  I frequently reread books.  I collect the ones I like because I like the characters and revisit them from time to time.
I do not revisit the suspense books.  I already know how they turn out.  But I'm really fine with rereading books with entertaining, likable characters.  Those authors make a lot of money from me because I buy the books, I buy them again in e-format, and some I even buy in audible format! 
I have over a thousand books on my Kindle.  I've donated a lot of books to the library once I got them in e-format.  I am pretty sure I can't be the only person who does this.  So this post is for people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment