Friday, January 20, 2012

Cheddar's

Today I convinced Larry to go to town with me.  I wanted to look for a pattern for a cape, and I wanted to eat at Cheddar's.  Larry hadn't been there yet.  We had the appetizer onion rings together.  We each ordered Shepherd's Pie.  The onion rings were different from Lloyd's, but absolutely wonderful and only cost $3.99.  I adore the mashed potatoes that top the shepherd's pie.  Larry was happy with the outing, too.
I also went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  I wanted three specific things.  They had one.  One is on order, and the other is going to be mailed to my house with no cost for shipping.
I found a pattern for a cape.  I tried sewing a while ago but the machine was such a pain that I gave up.  Maybe since I have time to mess with it, I'll learn how to use it more efficiently.  It was the tension in the bobbin that I couldn't regulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment