Saturday, August 25, 2012

Crepes

As I may have mentioned, I don't like to move and I do like to eat.  I thought the fitbit would help me be aware of just how little I do move and maybe encourage me to move a little more.  Maybe it is; it is too soon to tell.
But my other thing is eating.  I saw a chef preparing crepes on my vacation.  I didn't eat them even though the cherries and whipped cream looked really good and the crepes smelled good...
So I've been thinking about crepes.  I decided I wanted crepes with strawberries and whipped cream.  Plan B would be apples simmered in butter with splenda and cinnamon as filling for my crepes.
I'm going to have to use Plan B (apples) because the strawberries looked pretty bad.  I just went and picked apples off our tree so they should be all right.
I'm going to make the crepes with low-carb pancake mix instead of flour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment