Thursday, August 9, 2012

Smudgy Colors

Today I plan to do a flower arrangement.  I am not good at it.  So I have a plan.
I bought a pot when we were at an open air market in Mostar.  I took it to the florist to have them put an arrangement in it.  My plan is to have a different arrangement using fake flowers for different seasons and different holidays.  That plan has been on hold.
But the last time I was at Hobby Lobby I bought some replacement flowers.  I intend to pull one flower out and replace it with one.  When I finish, maybe it will look half decent.  But the colors are nice.
 This is the arrangement I got at the florist.  Most of the pot isn't visible, but it goes with all the brown that I like.
These are the flowers I got at Hobby Lobby.  I think they will look good for fall.  I considered some rust and gold.  If this turns out ok, I will consider those colors for Thanksgiving.  If I'm going to do this on a regular basis, I need to find a cheaper source...like maybe sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment