Sunday, September 2, 2012

Organizing my Small Kitchen Appliances

My tendency to decide I need a small appliance to do something in the kitchen means I have to keep organizing my stuff.  I want the little darlings, but I also want a space on the counter that is completely uncluttered.  I don't care if there was space for me to work among the appliances.  It's harder to clean up if there is more than just the counter.
 This is one of those inexpensive plastic units I've had for a long time.  It was stained, so I sponge painted it.  I've used it in various places over the years.  When I noticed that the space was just right for it, I told Larry I wanted shelves in that space for the small appliances.  He didn't hop right on making one so I dragged this one in and removed stuff from the counter.
 So I left the mixer (heavy!) and a few other things that we use frequently.  But it gave us two work spaces in case we both want to play in the kitchen at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment