Sunday, May 6, 2012

Big Three

We went to Kenya a couple of times and while we were there, we went on photo safaris.  The big three there were rhinos, leopards, and lions.
I'm not a fan of wildlife, actually.  It was interesting to see the animals that we normally only see in zoos roaming around...not always in Nature Parks.
Now we live in Tennessee.  We have annoying wildlife, here, too.  Sometimes I'm happy to see them, but more often, I'm wondering if they are going to eat sometime.
For me, here in Tennessee, the big three are seeing indigo buntings, goldfinches, and cardinals all together.  I can't get a picture that shows them clearly, but they are wonderful together.  Each of those birds is individually charming, but together, the colors really pop.
I saw my big three today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment