Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stuff

Bath and Body Works has a line of coconut lime products.  Lovely fragrance!  Sea Island Cotton was my favorite before this.  It didn't smell wonderful, but it didn't make me cringe.
I went to my podiatrist appointment.  He said that knot on my foot is a ganglion cyst.  I looked it up when I got home and it was called a Bible cyst at one time because people would try to cause it to erupt with a heavy book.  Not a suggested treatment.  More people get them on their hands, but the second most common location is the feet.
I ordered Nathan Lowell's Double Share which just became available in e format.  I really like the series.  I ordered it from them instead of from Amazon because it said the author would get more of the money and it wouldn't cost me as much.  Win-win.  Except if I had ordered it from Amazon I would have had it right then and this way it took several days.  Emailing back and forth was odd because I emailed the format request.  A couple of days later he said I hadn't sent the format request so he was sending several.  But I didn't get it.  I sent another email with the format request and this morning I got it.  I transferred it to my Kindle.  It is there.  But then my netgear was disabled and I couldn't connect.  I enabled it again (finally).  It may not have had anything to do with the ebook.  It doesn't seem to like it that I'm using my Fire with it and the computer.  But what does a wireless think it's going to do...just run one thing?
Anyway, there for a while it was looking as if I'd need to dash up to the hospital to use their wireless!

No comments:

Post a Comment